Korle Bu Children Ward Catches Fire – Video

0
- Advertisement -

Reports picking online has it that the Children’s Ward at Korle Bu Hospital has been gutted by fire.

A video circulating online shows the Korle Bu Children’s Ward in full smoke as they hurriedly and carelessly evacuates the children.

In the video is a nurse seen in the act of harmfully pushing the babies’s cots containing newly born kids as another also stands by and cry in the call for help from the public.

READ MORE: Ghanaians call for a ban on ‘mallams’ advertising on TV and radio

- Advertisement -

The person filming the incident indicated that although the Ghana Fire Service has been called, personnel are yet to arrive on scene.

Watch the video below…..

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here